Saturday, August 14, 2010

A Step In A New Direction

Now that I have completed my internship and experienced life as a New Yorker, I want to dabble in something that I have always had an interest in. Before making my journey to New York City, I purchased a book titled Writing for the Fashion Business. Since there are no formal classes at my university that teach fashion journalism, my goal is to use this book as my teacher, and read and complete all the exercises (which I can actually develop a portfolio from) before I graduate in May. That gives me 10 months to complete the 12 chapters that are in the book. I plan on posting each piece on this blog for others to enjoy and for me to see my progression. However, the next two posts I make will be of works that I have already done prior to reading the book. I will call them my "Warm-Ups." Enjoy



No comments:

Post a Comment