Tuesday, March 8, 2011

GQ to You: A Fashion How To Introduction

I have always been a sucker for chic style. Each month when my issue of GQ arrives, I am known to disappear to my room for hours while I devour each and every page. One of my favorite hobbies is designing my wardrobe based on pieces I love from my favorite looks that are featured in that month’s issue. I always get a thrill from bargain shopping for those various pieces and putting together looks that are FRACTIONS of the costs found in the magazine.


As I was packing all my spring looks for my trip to NYC next week, it dawned on me that I should share my savvy fashion sense with those that would appreciate it or find it interesting.


The following are three spring looks from the feature titled Weekend Update by Eric Ray Davidson from the February issue of GQ. Click on the links below to view them in detail along with my looks for MUCH less. 

Look #1
Look #2
Look #3


No comments:

Post a Comment